75100385

Sorry Alex Watts, forgot to ask do I request for adjournment

Sorry Alex Watts, forgot to ask do I request for adjournment on the day of hearing or could I apply for it tomorrow. The hearing is on Wednesday 9th July. and if I can apply tomorrow do I need to go to court to do that or can I do it online. Thank you

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You can apply tomorrow. I don't think you can do it online
Alex Watts : You will need to go to court as the other side must also be permitted to make representations.
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

I can go to court tomorrow but how can the other party make representation since the hearing is the day after and there isn't enough time for court to inform them?

Alex Watts : You can try and make it tomorrow. The court may just put it overt to the day after to be heard before the hearing.
Alex Watts : Then they get a chance to respond.
Alex Watts : Is that ok?
Customer:

Ok I am going to try thank you