75100385

is a charitable organisation, that receives generous funding

is a charitable organisation, that receives generous funding from the arts council, entitled to charge admission to a community event held in a public park which is provided free of charge to them by the local council?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

I can wait a bit for the answer.

Carol Ann

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nicola, It looks like you have been unsuccessful in finding an answer to my question. Would you please refund the money I paid via credit card. Thank you Carol ***** *****ntern

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Charities are allowed to charge, but it is considered as income and not subject to gift aid. If it is a donation to enter then it is classed as a donation and gift aid.
This is why charities consider it a donation, but you are entitled to charge.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience