75100385

Hi my name is***** am a HGV continental/Uk driver,

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** am a HGV continental/Uk driver, some months ago I paid for the new CPC course with Easyashgv. I paid £ 478.71 for a 3/4 day course to be taken b4 Sept 14th 2014 deadline. Since booking the course I have had my HGV suspended from the end of July 2014 for two years, tacho offences . I contacted Easyashgv for a refund to be offered £ 98.67. They say due to there terms a conditions that's all I'm due, can enythink be done about this I'm 69 years old and will not driving HGV trucks any more, can you help. Yours Mr Andrew Simmonds

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

What do their terms and conditions say about cancellation? When did you book it please?