12826847

iv received 9 parking tickets all on the same day,issued via

Customer Question

iv received 9 parking tickets all on the same day,issued via CCTV all in the same place, I have appealed but got the standard no back. These offences occurred between 8 months ago and 17 months ago. Where do I stand on the appeal as they were issued so long after the offence

Who is the issuer please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Richmond council

Are they all actually issued more than 6 months ago?

Or have you received a document other than the original PCN?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I received the 9 penalty charges on the 13/06/14 the offences occurred from15/11/13 going back to24/04/13.

On the 13/06/14 this is the first time I had heard of the offence.

As you can see it has taken a long time to issue these.There is camera evidence that I am in a loading bay and every picture is taken with my van in exactly the same spot.

OK.

But are they all PCNs?

They are entitled penalty charge notice?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes they are all pcns

If that is right then they are out of time.

These are summary only contraventions. They have six months to lay complaint before an Adjudicator save for certain exceptions.

If they have just issued these fines so far out of time with no reason to do so then they are probably just hoping you will pay.

They may reject your appeal but just keep appealing until you get to the adjudicator to whom they should not be able to appeal because of the time delay.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the info, it is what I thought that there is a 6 month period to be issued. I am now filling all the forms out to appeal.

Thank you for your help Smile

No problem and all the best.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/