12826847

Care UK Ltd (Blaby)

Customer Question

Care UK Ltd (Blaby) has been looking after my mother who lives with me approximately 3 years. I have experienced some very serious concerns regarding her care over the past year or so. I have spoken to care UK, and reported my concerns to the QCC who have investigated some of theses concerns.

They have not been resolved to my satisfaction, and I feel that at times Care UK Ltd (Blaby Leicester) have wilfully neglected my mother, undermined her dignity and have not followed QCC standards for Care in the Community. I would like to have them removed as my Mother care provider package and another community care provider sourced for my Mother, which I have done through Leicester City Council Social Serivces. This is for her own and my wellbeing, and my peace of mind.

However, I want to sue the Company for willfull neglect. I want to know how to do this. I have made social services aware of the situation and now want to know how I go about sueing this Compamy.

Renia

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If the question is cancelled then do I still have to pay the £47

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This answer has taken far ro long. Can I please have a refund as this is not very satisfactory.

KInd regaards

Renia