Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

If I have several websites that are infringing copyright and

If I have several websites that are infringing copyright and each of those websites is infringing copyright in EXACTLY the same way, save for the domain name being different.

If I have to go to court can I enjoin them so that they all get heard at the same time?
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Alex Hughes :

My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.

Alex Hughes :

Presumably the claimant is the same in each action?

Customer:

No each of the claimants are different.

Customer:

They have bought a turnkey website off the same web developer that contains one of my images, so each case is exactly the same.

Alex Hughes :

It is possible for the claimants to be joined under a group litigation order but the claimants will have to make that application themselves to the court.