75100385

good morning, Is there a Law that covers how much land per

good morning,
Is there a Law that covers how much land per horse a livery yard must provide, for grazing and care. The yard next to us has 35 horses. I will try to find out how many acres they have of grazing land. The horses produce a large mountain of manure, which is causing a fly problem, and is an eye sore. The owners are also burning some of the manure on a regular basis, causing toxic smoke and smell to cover our garden and affect the Rare Breed Poultry that I keep.
Please can you help?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes very happy to wait. You may get help through DEFRA or RSPCA. The answer is imperative regarding the livery business next to our property and the care of the horses there.

Many thanks.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there.

Another question.

Is there a law in England & Wales regarding Fireworks in green belt land.

Can you set them off once a year in a designated area 25m from watchers? on approx 1 acre of land?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
There is no specific law in relation to this. If there are concerns then the RSPCA can go and investigate. If they find the animals are not healthy then the owners can be prosecuted under Animal Welfare Act 2006.
But there is no set formula.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience