75100385

I have sent a letter before claim to a person who has infringed

I have sent a letter before claim to a person who has infringed my copyright. The infringer has been using a solicitor to argue the case.

I have now informed the solicitor that I am issuing court papers and the solicitor informs me that he does not have instructions to accept the papers on his clients behalf.

Does this mean that I am allowed to send the court claim form directly to the infringer?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Yes.
Alex Watts : If the Solicitor is not instructed you can send them direct to the Defendant
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

No that's fine. Thank you.