31090051

My rights to half of my fathers will £24,oooo he lefted my

My rights to half of my fathers will £24,oooo he lefted my brother got it all under scottish law as am the youngest and only daughter as my name wasnt on his will would i get still get apart of my dads will?
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

If you were left out of your father's will, you are still entitled to claim, (assuming no surviving spouse, and one brother only) ONE QUARTER of your father's moveable estate. That is money, shares, insurance policies etc but NOT land and buildings.

This is called your claim for legal rights and you can make such a claim to the executor of the estate within 20 years of the date of death.

Happy to discuss further.

Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.