LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

Is it possible to find a good female solicitor? Its not that

Is it possible to find a good female solicitor? It's not that it's a particularly female matter (I just want to change my will) but, as a woman, I would prefer to deal with another woman but it doesn't seem possible - at least online, and I don't want to phone all the law firms in my area and ask if they have a competent, qualified,n experienced woman. Is there not a professional register I could consult?
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

There are loads of good female solicitors. I would suggest that you go to http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/office/473925/beaumonts-solicitors-llp this is the LAw Society find a soliictor page. Search for wills and probate in your area. You can then go to the website of the firms. Most will have lists of their solicitors on it, yo can find a woman and when you ring up ask for her.