12826847

Im looking for means on how to find out about solicitors credentials

Customer Question

I'm looking for means on how to find out about solicitors credentials in London.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is Al and am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Although I am not an expert as such with TImeshares,I can certainly find out the credentials of a Solicitors, if you can let me have their name?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

AL

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The company concerned is Lloyd Clarks.

Hi Roy,

Thanks for your reply.

I am best to opt out of assisting you- I have checked with the Law Society website and there is no Company called Lloyd Clarks registered as a firm of Solicitors.

I have checked the Lloyd Clark website and they appear to be registered in Belize.

As I am not an expert with Timeshares, I will let one of my colleagues assist you.

Good Luck.

AL

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Could you please let me know what you would like help with?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We would like to know if they are cowboys or not. Can they practise in Britain and Spain on timeshare reclaim, and is there any history of them winning cases.

I can only advise you on UK law is that is ok?