UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

If I make an error in my job in property which could possibly

If I make an error in my job in property which could possibly open me to being sued if I could not provide the funds can they sue my partner as well although he is not involved?
No, your partner has nothing to do with your debts in such an instance and is not liable to repay them if you default.
May I help further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am relieved however can I confirm he has a house in his own right and I am worried they could try and aquire it as their may be a large amount of money involved if they win thier case?

Unless he was a joint party to the transaction you are doing, he would not be liable and his assets would not be affected.
Hope this clarifies. Please leave feedback