75100385

I have an order from the court that states the filing of a

I have an order from the court that states the filing of a defence is extended to 28 days from service of this order. The order is a General Form of Judgement or ORder at the top there is a Claim Number and Date=27 June 2014. However... in the main section of the order it states dated 20 June 2014.... so what is the date that it is extended from?
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Date of service is 2 working days after the date the Order was drawn up.

Alex Watts :

The order was made by the Judge on 20th June 2014 but not drawn by the Court staff until 27th June 2014

Alex Watts :

27th June was a Tuesday so 2 days after is Thursday 29th June.

Alex Watts :

It is 28 days from 29th June

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Brilliant!