12826847

Hi Ive been having problems with my ex husbands partner, I

Customer Question

Hi I've been having problems with my ex husbands partner, I feel she is trying to bring our personal issues regarding my daughter into my work place. First she came to my work place when bringing my daughter to tennis (she was bring my daughter tennis when she is with my ex every other weekend, I work at the tennis centre) she came over when I was working and swore at me bec I would not discuss personal issues with her while I'm at work. I reported it to the police, they investigated but wasn't enough evidence to take it to court. She has also been texting my work colleague who is my daughters tennis coach regarding personal issues and making a few comments about me. I got a email from my ex the other day saying I've got a police record now for trying to accuse her of what she did at my work place, this a complete lie and the police said I'm the victim and she is the suspect. She has also been contacting my boss by email trying to find an excuse to run me down. What can I do about this?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like to know first of all is this acceptable behaviour from my ex husbands partner and what can I do about it. I'm nearly six months pregnant and it's causing me a lot of stress. I don't feel she should be allowed to bring any personal issues into my working environment
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi I still haven't had a reply to my question yet
What action are you hoping to take about this?

Is the extent of this is that she is complaining about you to others?