12826847

Hi. Ive been harassed with letters and messages on my phone

Customer Question

Hi. I've been harassed with letters and messages on my phone and facebook. Police closed the case cos they couldn't prove anything. I changed my phone number and closed facebook so it all stop. Only once a mount email which i dont read. But now the police asking me to go to the station cos the girl i though was harassing me apparently is victim on same harassment as well. I cant deal with this any more as it effects my life mu weight and cannot sleep. And i do t want to speak every day of the same things over and over again. Can you please advise me what i should do? How can i stop all this and live a normal life? Not with calls from crazy people or police.
Are you asking if you can avoid this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I dont want to go to the police i dont want to be involved in all this mess as it doesnt make any good to me. Lost so much weight had so many sleepless nights. Can i have a lawyer to represent me as i cannot deal with this any more
Yes, you can ask for a solicitor to attend with you and that is what you should do.
If you are arrested then they will offer you one at the police.
If you attend as a volunteer then they will not but you can arrange one in advance
You have a right to a solicitor under PACE and you should have one.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What you mean as i attend as i volunteer they will not. Arrest me or provide me with solicitor?
I'm not sure what you mean?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
In your previous answer was stated :
If you attend as a volunteer they will not but you can arrange one in advance? What that means?
If you attend the police station as a volunteer then you do not come under PACE so a solicitor is not offered during the booking in procedure.

You can arrange one in advance.