Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

Thank you for your assistance. Hopefully final thing, can

Thank you for your assistance. Hopefully final thing, can I enter this claim via the HMCS on line system please?
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I am happy to help with your question.
Alex Hughes : The moneyclaim online service is not available for your claim.
Alex Hughes : MCOL is only for fic
Alex Hughes : MCOL is only for claims involving a fixed amount e.g. Contract, debt - but not for the type of claim that you wish to make.
Customer:

Is this something I then have to attend the Court I wish to use to obtain the required forms to complete, do you know which ones I should ask for please?

Alex Hughes : You can download the forms (N1) - complete it with the particulars of claim and take it to your local court to issue. I am attaching a link for the form, which includes guidance for making claims and the a booklet setting out the court fees: http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/HMCTS/GetForm.do?court_forms_id=338
Customer:

Thank you very much, wish me luck, after all a lot depends on the Judges state of mind on the day, nothing is certain in life!!

Alex Hughes : Looking at the previous Q&A's I can see the matter is a little complicated so I would recommend you get legal help with the claim form. The court will not give you any advice.
Alex Hughes : OK. Good luck!
Customer:

Thank you....death and taxes!!

Alex Hughes : Good one!
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. All the best.