75100385

I am a director of a company limited by Guarantee and not

I am a director of a company limited by Guarantee and not have Share Capital and registered in England. I an another director were excluded from a NEC meeting to discuss our legal standing as directors. The Chair and CEO produced an argument that was shown to be Ultra Vires and wholly out side the Memorandum and Articles of association. ( independent legal advise).
I wish to obtain a court order to force the chair to release the verbatim record of this meeting as part of a possible action. (As a point of interest there have No minutes circulated or produced for any meeting in the past 18 months I have been pressing very hard to ensure that all minutes are produced as per M&A's without success. This is the reason that the attempt to remove was constructed.)
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How is it I can help with this please?
Customer:

I am looking to get a court order for the release of the verbatim record of the meeting.

Customer:

The directors that were present all voted bar 1 for removal of the 2 directors. When challenged by the 1 and only no vote that the meeting had taken an illegal action they denied that that had constructed a removal illegally .

Alex Watts :

Thank you. In that case you need to ask for the records formally and state if you do not you will seek a Court Order

Alex Watts :

If they refuse to comply you can apply to the Court for an Order

Alex Watts :

You use form N244

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

The Court will set the matter down for a hearing and decide whether to make an Order.

Alex Watts :

If the Court does you can also ask for costs

Alex Watts :