75100385

I have been issued a charge on my property as the result of

Customer Question

I have been issued a charge on my property as the result of an accident where my partner sustained injuries. The insurance co found a previous claim on my file that I hadnt declared an oversight on my part. Now I have to attend court with two days notice to fight this case. im innocent and I feel this award from the insurance company is unfair.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Is there a ccj against you or your partner? Are you both named on the property please?
Alex Watts :

Can you reply?