Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

would you be the executors of my farthers wiil and hold his

would you be the executors of my farthers wiil and hold his deeds for his house he is 90 years old ,he has his will writen out by Rosalin Trovell a couple of years back so no changes only the executors
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.
My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.
We are an answer and question website, so we are unable to prepare documents for customers.
I am however a Solicitor based in England and can gladly assist you in finding a local Solicitor to your Father if that is what you want?
Has your Father not approached Rosalin Trovell with a view to changing who his Executors are?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
AL
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Aston Rosalind has said she won't hold his will or deeds as she is a lone solictor,, would like one in manningtree

Hi Beverley,
Thanks for your reply.
Most Solicitors will be happy to amend your Father's Will and store the Will and Deeds (on the basis that they will get some work at a future date).
Having checked with the Law Society, these are the 2 most local firms who specialise in Wills-
Sparling Benham & Brough
Address***** Manningtree, Essex, CO11 1AQ, Tel:01206 392201
Mather & Co
Address:Hill House, Grove Hill, Langham, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5PJ, Tel:01206 322763
I hope this helps you.
Please let me know if I can be of any more assistance.
Kind Regards
AL
Hi Beverley,
Can I be of any more assistance to you?
Kind Regards
AL