75100385

I wanted to find out if there is a law preventing me to put

I wanted to find out if there is a law preventing me to put flyers for a netwoking business through people's doors?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : None whatsoever.
Alex Watts : It is fine to do this.
Alex Watts : It is no different from a newspaper having leaflets inserted being pushed through.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Thank you Alex. I am not putting in the name of the Company on the leaflet flyers, as I understand we are not allowed to advertise. Is this correct?

Alex Watts : No, you can advertise. You can push leaflets through, pizza and double glazing people do it all the time.
Alex Watts : Does that help ?
Customer: