Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

Dear Sir/Madam, the Liverpool ferry port immigration officer

Dear Sir/Madam, the Liverpool ferry port immigration officer arrested my friend while he is using his brother name, his bank card, his prove of address in UK, because, he want to come a London and stay with one month holiday, beacause. he has Norway refugee Travel document that need a UK Visa to enter. After they checked him they found him his Norway refugee travel Document in his bag. please, I would like to tell me what offence they will charge him or they will send back to the Norway?
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Has he ever been in trouble with the police before?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Hi Mahbub
Thanks for your patience. He might be charged with having identity documents with intent to deceive which could result in a prison sentence. The last case I dealt with resulted in the defendant receiving four months imprisonment and he was then deported back to his home country. Even though he has identity documents belonging to someone else, the authorities might decide not to prosecute and just deport him.
I hope this assists. Happy to discuss further.