75100385

Would my solicitor not have been given a copy?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

If a statement has been made and it has been disclosed then yes you may look at it.

Alex Watts :

But you wont be able to retain a copy of that statement nor use it in any other proceedings

Alex Watts :