12826847

I have to appear in a magistrates court next month. a woman

I have to appear in a magistrates court next month. a woman friend of mine took my bank card having previusly gained my pin number by looking over my shoulder at the cash macine I was not to sure who had taken my card at first until I found out from my bank where my card was used and who by. The woman in question has been arrested and is to appear in court at the same time as me. Because I have valed threats of serious nature not to appear in court next month and the fact that the people involved in these threats have allready acted violantly against a person I consider a friend of mine . On the grounds of my personal safety can I avoid going to the magistrates court next month.?
I am sorry but there is no way of doing that. You are on bail and so if you don't attend they will just issue a warrant for your arrest.
The dock officers will ensure that you are not in danger within the dock and the well of the court.
I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou Jo C I am not on bail as you have thought. Does this alter my reason for not attending court as I have told you before. I have not been cautioned . The woman who caused me this problem has been arrested and charged with Theft and fraud by false representation

She has told the police that I gave her my card and pin number for sexual favours. I was told this on my doorstep by a police constable.

If you are on a summons then you commit no bail offence in staying away but the case will proceed in your absence.
You do run the risk they will just arrest and bail you as well.