12826847

i am case 0101-7473-01 ray coombes waiting for reply to my

Customer Question

i am case 0101-7473-01 ray coombes waiting for reply to my letter to your director over a week ago regardig my BT complaint!?
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I complained to ombudsman service weeks ago about BT who failed to install a landline and broadband in my property on january 2 2014. at an agreed time between 8am and 1pm. no engineer appeared and despite numerous phone calls by me never did!! Ombudsman now have offered anunsatisfactory resolution of a letter of apology from BT and only £25 compensation! Dawn Peberdy was acting for me on their behalf and seems to have accepted BTs excuses for failing to deal with the agreement!!this is totally unacceptable! Ray XXXXXXX..

What would you like to know about this please?