UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have idefinite leave to remain in the UK. Im epecting my

I have idefinite leave to remain in the UK. I'm epecting my first child in Oct/Nov, I would like my parents to travel from Zimbabwe for the birth. How do I demnstrate their intension to returnto their home country, also my dad has Parkinson's how do I demonstrate that he is not traveling for medical treatment and that we woud meet any medical expenses if any he would incurr.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Intention to return back would be usually by showing family, work, business, property etc ties back home. Your father's medical condition should not be an issue as it is a family visit visa, and he is not coming to the UK for treatment, so his condition need not be declared unless specifically asked about it.
Your parents should try and obtain comprehensive travel insurance for the proposed trip to the UK which will cover them for any medical treatment in the UK, if needed.
May I help further?