29905560

I have just been dismissed after almost 8years as an employee. I

I have just been dismissed after almost 8years as an employee.
I am an international staff working with a highly reputable organisation. My Dismissal was not just and I believe I was wrongly blamed. Is there an international law court I can have my case heard?
Do I just assume the decision of my manager because nobody is ready to say the truth?
I would appreciate your advice
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. can you tell me are you employed under UK law please

Customer:

No - I am employed under and international contract

Customer:

not under the UK law

Customer:

I am working in west africa

Ben Jones :

ok thank you I will have to opt out off your question I only deal with uk law

Customer:

ok

Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about West Africa, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Nicola-mod,

Thanks for your honest opinion.

This does not answer my enquiry and since you dont have experience with the West Africa region, I suggest we close the question.

Since it cannot be answered, I guess I have to look at other means.

So we proceed as follows: I am not satisfied with the answer, but since you cannot help. please close the question.

thanks Niyi