29905560

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME IF I AM ENTITLED TO REDUNDANCY PAY

Customer Question

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME IF I AM ENTITLED TO REDUNDANCY PAY AS AT PRESENT I WORK IN A SCHOOL RUNNING AN AFTERSCHOOL CLUB FOR AN OUTSIDE PRIVATE OWNER WHO LEASES A ROOM WITHIN THE SCHOOL. THE SCHOOL HAVE DECIDED NOT TO RENEW THE LEASE BUT HAVE DECIDED TO RUN THEIR OWN AFTER SCHOOL CLUB. THE SCHOOL MAY OFFER ME A JOB WITH THEM BUT DOES MY FORMER EMPLOYER HAVE TO PAY ME REDUNDANCY IF I TAKE UP THE OFFER WITH THE SCHOOL
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
JACUSTOMER-t20hth8d- :

I have worked there for 4 years

JACUSTOMER-t20hth8d- :

Is it possible to let me know asap as the manager has called a meeting at lunch time and I need to know my facts

Ben Jones :

Hi sorry I was offline by the time you had replied. Do you still need my help as I am happy to continue our discussion if needed? Thanks

JACUSTOMER-t20hth8d- :

No thank you .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The reply came too late. As i asked for the information on 15th July at 21.20pm and no reply came until 6.45am today. there was no one online until after 2.00pm by that time i had no information to take with me to my lunch time meeting

ok I will issue a refund