12826847

hi im just wondering if i was going to be scammed by a man

hi im just wondering if i was going to be scammed by a man who claimed to be in afagastian and needed me to wire money to the base there for a visual and audio call he asked to me to send 250 dollars for the call to the base and to send my sinniture and passport photo is this the case or a scammer
Have you sent any money please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i havent

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi jo im still waitng on an answer im not very good on the lap top so i you minght have sent the answer but i cant find it he has just sent more mail asking for the money i have paid the few for your services so if you could email me it would be better *****@******.*** thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

im sorry but i should have received an answer by now please can you let me know *****@******.***

The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded which pushes the question to the back of my list.
This is almost certainly a scam. It has all the hallmarksk.
I don't know why he expects you to pay for this anyway and even if you were willing to do that why he needs your passport is questionable.
Just refuse to send money. This is a classic scam. They befriend people in the West and then send whinging emails asking for funds for some benevolent project or another.
Don't get involved.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just to be clear the army dont acept money from people to make calls to the army officers in afganistian to talk to them ,,i have his name and photo he wants my signuture and passport photo for his security i take it this is not the case

No, its not the case. It makes no sense at all.