75100385

We purchased some tiles from a store and the sales assistant

We purchased some tiles from a store and the sales assistant agreed discounts where he detailed on the invoice 9 packs mosaic tiles zero cost. They now say they made a mistake and they want £104 otherwise they will not deliver the mosaic tiles on this coming Friday. I've spoken to the manager who was dismissive saying mistakes happen. There are no exclusion notes on the invoice such as errors and omissions excepted. I look forward to your response
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : If they made a mistake it's their own fault.
Alex Watts : If they agreed a price then that is a contract.
Alex Watts : If there is no condition that allows errors and omissions then that is poor drafting on their part.
Alex Watts : You could sue them for breach of contract and any extra cost.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

What laws are they breaching in particular please if they don't deliver on Friday and don't deliver the mosaic tiles, this is the third delivery date.

Alex Watts : Contract law which is common law. If they do not deliver sale and supply of goods and services act 1982
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

yes thank you