75100385

I went on a website and i ask for a quotation for a Second

Customer Question

I went on a website and i ask for a quotation for a Second hand JCB and a Roller and i received an offer and the person from that company wanted our to transfer the money in an account in UK. First it was Barclay's Bank,Account 43917185, Sort: 20-20-72, Iban: GB86BARC20726743917185,Swift/Bic BARCGB22 Later after two weeks He instructed us o make Payment to another Bank Account. Please Make Payment To:GODIVA MARKETING SL, Natwest Bank,Midway House,Long Street, Manchester,M24, 6NW Ac: 41255984,Sort:01-05-63 Iban: GB25NWBK01056341255984. Swift /Bic: NWBKGB2AL He used to corespondent with me by email and telephone. The transfer was done in two portion first payment was euro 22,300.00 and second payment euro 12,200. we are trying to contact him but reply. Could please advice me. Alderic Benoiton

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

What has happened, have you heard nothing?