12826847

I ve supplied finished Jewellery to Garrard & co, our payment

I ve supplied finished Jewellery to Garrard & co, our payment contract is they settle bill after 60 days, they are now 60 days overdue and my vendors wish to impose a 7% 'interest' penalty to me which i wish to pass on?
Do i have grounds to pass on this penalty fee?
Did you agree a penalty under the contract please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

That is a problem I'm afraid. You do not have grounds to pass the cost onto the customers Im afraid. There is just plain no provision to do that.
However, they are obviously in breach of contract and if you sue them then you will be able to claim 8% per year.
You need to send them a letter before action warning them of the rights ot the claimainant and demand payment within 14 days. Make clear that in default you will sue.
If it comes to that then issue against them here
www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They've sold the piece, can I ask for it back?

Is this question still pending after I gave the review?