13262538

Hello. I have provided everything for my 3 children to visit

Customer Question

Hello. I have provided everything for my 3 children to visit their dad alternate weekends and weeks of school holidays for over 4 years. Clothes, nappies, even bedding at one point. Underwear, lots of clothes. He criticisez my choices, complains not enough things... I would like to give him some things for each of our children, and tell him to buy his own from here on.... and replace as they grow. I launder everything, he returns it all dirty, some things forgotten, including school shoes that need posting !! Maintenance dropped a great deal in December and I want my ex husband to take responsibility for this now. Is this ok?? He will not converse with me, other than via a communication book
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
You do not need to provide anything at all unless you wish to.
I suggest that you send them with sufficient for a weekend and tell him to keep those as you will not be supplying any more
If he says that is what maintenance is for point out that maintenance is reduced because he has them overnight to reflect the fact that HE needs to provide for them on those days
Please ask if you need further details