75100385

How long do I have to transfer a court order to a writ of fifa

How long do I have to transfer a court order to a writ of fifa and instruct enforcement?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : When did you get judgment please?
Customer:

July 2011

Alex Watts :

That is fine.

Alex Watts :

You have 6 years to transfer a claim

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Customer:

Hi Alex, apologies for not coming back to you sooner, I had the date incorrect. It was actually May 2010. Does this make a difference?

Alex Watts : None whatsoever.
Alex Watts : Does this clarify?
Customer:

That does. Thank you very much for your time.