13262538

I need help to return my daughter who as bipolar and is at

Customer Question

I need help to return my daughter who as bipolar and is at present in a Budapest hospital in a delusional state and was taken there by ambulance after being found in that state and with no possessions except what she stood in she's not on no section there keeping her till some can get her she is under the mental health here in Croydon
Why is your daughter in Budapest and what travel insurance does she have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I believe my daughter flew out there while unwell the first I knew was when I received short strange phone calls from her and contact on her wasap which made me rightly belief she wasn't well and was in a episode and vunrable as she informed me a taxi had sped of with her cases an passport I don't have any prove of private insurances just ethic

Where does she normally live and who with?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She lives at 3 gilpin house grange red Thornton heath surrey cr7 8sa which is an housing association property she is a single parent with two children aged 7 and 14 who are currently with me

How long has she been away?
Is there anyone who could go to Budapest for you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just replied to your late test questions it as appeared in TeX and my status you have as waiting

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She flew on the 22 June 2014 but as I told you earlier she is delusional and is refusing to take medication ideally I need the mental health service in the UK who she is under to communicate with the hospital in Budapest her brother will fly out to assist but the UK mental health need to help as she will need to go straight into hospital in the uk

Has her doctor refused to speak to you?
Has your daughter ever signed a Power of Attorney?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have tried ringing the hospital they don't speak english any information I've told you about i received from the embassy via the home office iam my daughters career but ive nevered signed power of attorney
That is fine
What has the embassy said?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not a lot if i ring the embassy in hungary they divert my vall to the foreign office in london
Hi Julie
I cannot begin to imagine how you feel at this time.
I suggest that you get a letter from her doctor concerning her medical condition.
If he will not give it to you ask him to send it directly to the hospital.
If your son is able to get to Budapest he shoudl go to the hospital and tell them that the letter will be coming and arrange the fax to be sent them.
He should also attend the Embassy in person and ask for their assistance in dealing with the hospital - it IS part of their job
I hope that this is of assistance - if you need more details then please just ask