12826847

Hi There,You are 100% right.We have already started working

Customer Question

Hi There, You are 100% right.We have already started working on it.Tomorrow morning we will call them and make sure will sort out this asap. As I am the Director of the company and have to travel quite often for the business purposes so to reduce the stress level i am thinking of applying my file next week for which i have taken the appointment in PEO office in Croydon and all sorted.

My dependants will apply after 3-4 weeks once we will get all the required documents to show that CCJS are fully paid and documents to prove that they have not done by any intentions.

Question:  Is it common that the Main Applicant and Dependants apply separately at different times for ILR?

regards

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.