13262538

When my niece divorced part of the settlement was that she

When my niece divorced part of the settlement was that she would receive £23k from her ex husbands pension lump sum. After the divorce she made a Will leaving this sum to be shared between her two sons (both in their 20's). Her ex husband has not yet retired so this sum has not come into play yet. She has now subsequently remarried and is terminally ill.
Will her original Will still be legal if she is unable to make a new Will in her new name? She wishes the content to remain the same and there are no other assets in her Estate.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that her Will became invalid on her re-marriage (unless it was expressly made in contemplation of her marriage)
Accordingly if she wishes this to happen she must make a new Will
Please ask if you need further details