75100385

i am writing a defence statement to a claim against me but

Customer Question

i am writing a defence statement to a claim against me but dont know how to finish it off once i have listed all the denials to the claim and stated my side. can u advise how ti finish it off as i cant seem to google an example... also ... included in the defence in a counterclaim written as follows: 17. Specialists from PCB Techserv Ltd were engaged to remedy the damage and receipts are included to attest to the works and replacement equipment (Exhibit =£999 and Exhibit =£893.4). The specialists remedying the tills Phil (Casio man) and Paul (CCTV man) will be called as Witnesses for the defense to attest to this. The damage to Defendants equipment is included in this defence as a Counterclaim with a value claimed equal to the damage caused=£1892.4. .... is this the correct form of a counterclaim as part of the defence.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

You end it by saying save for any admissions made in this defence the claim is denied and the Claimant is put to strict proof

Alex Watts :

You also need to say: The Defendant believes that the facts stated in this defence are true

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/