12826847

My husband and i are separating after 20years together and

Customer Question

My husband and i are separating after 20years together and 10 years married, we have 3 young children 3yrs 5yrs and 12yrs. The reason for advice is Im a stay at home mum and the only income i have is from my husband. He deals with all the financial side, paying mortgage/bill etc. He owns a very success for business which im am named as a director. i have no form of access to any bank account as there all in his name, he also has an account in his parents name. The property is worth £300,000 and we have a mortgage of about £100,000. Need advice please just where i stand financially ??
What other assets are there and what income do you each have?