12826847

The police sent me to magistrate court after cancelling the

Customer Question

The police sent me to magistrate court after cancelling the bail and give me a cancellation certificate due to inconclusive evidence for a alleged common assault suppose to have happened a month a go which was initially to cover up for wrongful arrest at the time.
The police did not have any information about the alleged victim, did not have a statement, did not know the name of the victim or anything yet they arrested me and interviewed me for two minutes asking me to fill in the spaces and tell them what happen a month a go about something they didn't know. ( I know . it is crazy and has no explanation other than corruption) . I have all the evidence to the exact explanation I mentioned above including the interview tape when the police did not know anything about the victim and I said this is wrongful arrest then they ended the interview and asked me come back after bailing me and on my bail return date they said NFA and give me a letter which is a cancellation of bail stating No further action. They have been harassing me and arrested me wrongfully again without any evidence because I reported them to the DPS on all the corruption and the misconduct. I am due to appear in court tomorrow for the first time and I am innocent and I want have the case dismissed with prejudice. My case is 100% police corruption
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tell me first about your expertise. What area of law are working in. I need someone who dealt with similar cases and knows how to take action after that against the police

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I apply to dismiss the case and inform the court that this whole thing is a set up with all the evidence I have

On what basis?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sening me to magistrate court after cancelling the bail and give me a cancellation certificate due to inconclusive evidence for a alleged common assault suppose to have happened a month a go which was initially to cover up for wrongful arrest at the time.

The police did not have any information about the alleged victim, did not have a statement, did not know the name of the victim or anything yet they arrested me and interviewed me for two minutes asking me to fill in the spaces and tell them what happen a month a go about something they didn't know. I still don't know who is the alleged victim and I am going to court for assaulting who???

Ok. But why does that mean they cannot prosecute?
Has anybody given you advice upon this?
the points in your second paragraph are irrelevant I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We are going round circles ow, Could you please give me a very straight answer and tell me what I should do tomorrow in the court after reading the case below:

Below is a letter from me to the CPS and a reply from them.

Dear sir/ Madam

Many thanks for your response and the information . I appreciate that you and the police are separate authorities but I understand that the Crown Prosecution Service can prosecute police officers when they give false evidence and fabricate charges, that when are checked against CCTV cameras would show the person in question in a different place, not even in the circumstances described on the charges or when they deliberately make an unlawful arrest?

Can I proceed with private prosecution against these officers?

Sam XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX

From: Enquiries

Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:13 PM

To: mailto:*****@******.***

Subject: RE: Unlawful arrest

Dear Mr XXXX,

Thank you for your email.

It may assist if I explain that the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) and the police are separate authorities. The CPS is responsible for reviewing and, where appropriate, prosecuting most criminal cases in England and Wales following an investigation by the police. The CPS is also responsible for providing legal advice to the police about cases, although we cannot provide legal advice to members of the public.

I note your concerns about the police, although I cannot comment on them. If you wish to complain about the police you should contact the complaints and discipline department of the police force concerned or write to the Independent Police Complaints Commission at 90 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6BH. Their telephone number is *****(###) ###-####

I hope this assists.

Yours sincerely,

Parliamentary and Complaints Unit

Public Accountability and Inclusion Directorate

Crown Prosecution Service

Rose Court, 2 Southwark Bridge, London SE1 9HS

DX154263 Southwark 12

www.cps.gov.uk

From: *****@******.*** [mailto:*****@******.***]
Sent: 25 May 2014 12:49
To: *****@******.***
Subject: Fw: Unlawful arrest
Importance: High

FYI

From: *****@******.***

Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 2:33 AM

To: *****@******.***

Cc: *****@******.***

Subject: Fw: Unlawful arrest

To: ***** ***** Therese may

I copy you the email below and please I need an answer and explanation Other than the complaint procedures.

From: *****@******.***

Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 2:05 AM

To: *****@******.***

Cc: *****@******.***

Subject: Unlawful arrest

To: ***** ***** Station

Superintendent Sally XXXXXXXX,

This is to inform you that all my concerns which I raised to you in our correspondence and in our telephone conversation regarding the misconduct of many officers in you station have now been confirmed.

The cover-up and the abuse of authority has just reached the level that has to be addressed, Investigated and dealt with asap.

I am so shocked with the level of complicity between the trustees of Hounslow mosque and the police in every single incident I came across, In fact it goes beyond that and it seems like the mosque is using Hounslow police as a private service.

Last time you called me to discussed my complaint about the way some police officers intentionally did not do their duty and allowed a GBH crime of assault to take place in front of their eyes and in front of the entire Muslim congregation who were attending the prayer session on that date.

My wrist was fractured on the instruction of one officer called Sanjeev with the presence of WPC Reiki and another officer and all three officers covered-up for each other and the inspector who looked at the complain did not look at my evidence, ask witnesses, look at CCTV or even take my statement.

The only thing he looked at is the pocket booklet for the three officers I complained about and the two parking attendant who assaulted me. That was enough to say that I received a service which met the minimum standard.

He classified a Place of public worship which has a public liability insurance as a private premises, he forgot that a mosque is for the public benefit like a church and by law should have unrestricted access. ( for example if there is a wedding in a church or a mosque who has power to stop anyone has objection to the wedding from getting in and speak out?). Just so you know that was PC Rekei’s legal opinion that everyone cheered without thinking or listening.

The week before that an inspector and six officers and three police cars again was called because I said to the Imam to practice what he preaches.

WPC Reiki acted as a police officer, verbal notary public (vouching for them) and a judge in the fact when I said that this matter should be decided by court, she said going to court will take a long time and she decided to save time and deny me any rights , ignore the law of the land and deal with the case herself and issue a judgment while we are standing in the car park. Not only that she wanted to add little more help so she vouched for the people who have arrested for money laundering , drugs and violation of immigration law.

All that is one side but the disaster is that all the officers who were there including inspector were agreeable and so enthusiastic.

All the above is one thing but what happened today is another thing all together, I was unlawfully arrested and taken to the station and while in custody I was arrested again because the first arrest had nothing to rely on so the second arrest was a joke because there was no name of a victim or any information or statement taken from the alleged victim.

After all the humiliation and arresting me in front of thousands of people to satisfy the acting trustees who are disqualified and taking me into custody keeping me until 12:00am, I was told no charges were against me and there is nothing to be done about the first arrest of today and with regards ***** ***** second arrest which they did not have any name or details or statement from the alleged victim, I will have to come back after they collect information and investigate it.

So I was arrested while in custody for nothing. This can only happen in mental hospitals, not a police station.

When I said that this is unlawful and I cannot leave the station just like that, I was told that I can complain. What is that?? Where are we???

Last time I spoke to you I have expressed my concerns and also I didn’t want take action against the police for what has happened because I am on the side of the police and I work with the police to help fighting crimes but even though you said sorry twice I thought you would deal with the matter so this will not happen again.

I am very disappointed and will not be a target for your officers in order to please corrupt trustees who try to exclude me from a place of public worship because I have exposed so many crimes and irregularities in the way they manage the charity.

Until now the police didn’t take any action to deal with all the issues I raised about these trustees and where the donation money goes to besides Mirpur XXXXXXX, never mind the conflict of interest and the huge amount of money that is not declared as income..

I repeatedly asked to see you with other representatives of the Muslim community with all different nationalities because I explained to you that the police are in not in touch with the representatives of 36,000 Muslim in Hounslow but only deal with a few guys from Mirpur Kashmir who happen to be all from the same area in Mirpur.

I strongly request that I see you asap with the Borough Commander Paul Mc XXXXXX to sort out this mess. I need an explanation and an immediate investigation for this, what is going on is crazy. Never mind my human rights or justice, just basic common sense has to prevail.

Sam XXXX

Would it be possible to give me the information I asked for?
I need to narrow this down into relevant issues.
I understand that you don't want to be charged but that isn't the same thing as having a cause of action.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I think we are just talking on a two different frequencies. You have got all the case above do you want me to give you the answer too????
Please if you don't have an answer pass the case to someone else.
You have done nothing but asking me if I had taking advice from some else or not.
If you can not offer an advice you should not respond to my question.
I will right to the customer service of Justanswer and let them have a look at this conversation.
Please pass the case to another expert.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please pass the case to another expert.

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
- what is the offence you are charged with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think you are here just wind people up.
What information you asked? I will go along with you just to proof that you are here not to give advice as much as you are to try to reply to every and any case even if it is not your field.
Ok , let us take it one step at a time.
Tell me what information you asked for what you want from me in order to give me a proper legal answer ? So far I have explained my entire case and still did not get one single reply to your view of the case and what I should do.
You ask the questions you want me to answer so you give me your expert answer and tell me how to go about it because I am innocent and I want ask the court to dismiss the case or send it back to cps for proper investigation and provide evidence to why I was charged.
I think I am very clear about my position so if you have nothing to offer please pass the case to some one who can advice and give a proper legal advice.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
On the contrary I wish to help.
You were arrested for common assault. But what offence have you been summonsed for.
It's relevant to the issues you raise.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All I know is that I was asked to come and see them to discuss another bail also for common assault and I was asked to drop any cplaints against them so I Said I will wait to see first the outcome of this third arrest.
I was told they sent it that day to the Cps and will hear soon about it. But for now You have been charged with common assault for the other case which you had been bails before and you complained that it was wrongful arrest.
I said but this case you told me it was inconclusive evidence and no further action.
They said it was by mistake because they looked at the wrong case which is the first arrest.
The whole issue is because they did not like the fact I reported them for misconduct and provided the dos with evidence that one officer has issued my friend with a penelty ticket with falsified evidence and signed with another officer number who was off duty at that time
They did not know that when they told me that no further action I was given a letter to confirm that and they have not until now say to me who I suppose to pushed his shoulder and the any details .
All that I was told is a VICTIM alleged that .
I was only interview at the time of arrest for this incident for 3 minutes and they ended the interview when I said That was Unlawful arrest.
After they said NFA two weeks later they said it was a mistake but still I am going to court with letter from the police to appear at magistrate for common assault on a VICTIM