75100385

The police sent me to magistrate court after cancelling the

Customer Question

The police sent me to magistrate court after cancelling the bail and give me a cancellation certificate due to inconclusive evidence for a alleged common assault suppose to have happened a month a go which was initially to cover up for wrongful arrest at the time.
The police did not have any information about the alleged victim, did not have a statement, did not know the name of the victim or anything yet they arrested me and interviewed me for two minutes asking me to fill in the spaces and tell them what happen a month a go about something they didn't know. ( I know . it is crazy and has no explanation other than corruption) . I have all the evidence to the exact explanation I mentioned above including the interview tape when the police did not know anything about the victim and I said this is wrongful arrest then they ended the interview and asked me come back after bailing me and on my bail return date they said NFA and give me a letter which is a cancellation of bail stating No further action. They have been harassing me and arrested me wrongfully again without any evidence because I reported them to the DPS on all the corruption and the misconduct. I am due to appear in court tomorrow for the first time and I am innocent and I want have the case dismissed with prejudice. My case is 100% police corruption
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
No answer at all
Please can you use your original post. There is no need to open new questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
no answers. just going round a circle??? I have no time to waste while an expert is trying to make money without giving an answer> It is not acceptable that I am locked with one expert just because I replied. then I have to ask them to pass me to another expert> my case is tomorrow and f I had time I would be happy to have chats with experts but now I am looking for an advice
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
I see you have relisted this - what else do you want to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been dealing with corrupted police officers and have been set up because I complained about them to the DPS and this is the first time I come to deal with police. I have done nothing wrong and I need to dismiss the case and also take action against the police.
I am an Air Force ex-flight lieutenant, I studied International law and worked as international arbitrator and now I am a executive consultant for the International Federation for Fighting International crimes and Money Laundering which is an I/O working with the UNODC.
Since the 28th March 2014 I had to deal with the police for an incident of where I spoke one sentence to an Imam in a mosque who was preaching hatred against all non-Muslims and Christians and Jews.
All that I said "why don't you set a good example for people to follow and also practice what you breach".
as a result of that I was attacked and assaulted by thugs who are part of the mosque administrators. One of them was arrested along with his wife for drugs, Money laundering and violation of immigration law. another was arrested after beating his wife up and as soon he was released he went back and beat her up again and the police had to arrest him once more.
To my surprise these people who are criminals and thugs called the police for me telling their preacher what I said.
Three police cars and six police officers and an inspector attended the scene with intention to find anything that they can arrest me for. Of course they failed to find anything against me and no record for me with any problems with the police.
Because there is some kind complicity between the police in Hounslow and the administrators of the mosque they acted very unprofessionally, with no integrity or being impartial.
They have asked me to leave and as I was leaving they asked me to wait for an Asian police officer who talked to these people inside that place of worship and came back with them telling me that "the want to tell you some thing".
I asked them "what you want tell me" they said we would like you to leave the Mosque"
I said but I was already leaving the mosque and that incident as far as I was concerned was defused although the police ignored my repeated request to charge them with assault on me.
To my surprise this Asian police officer then spoke out and suggested to them that if you don't him to come here again you just tell us and we can come and arrest him.
I could not believe what she said, They took the word oh her moth and said yes you can't come again or we will call the police.
I stood wondering if this Asian police woman knows what she is talking about and does she know her responsibilities and duties? I immediately said to her that first, she had no right to give such wrong advice to the people especially I was the victim and I was leaving the place as the incident was just a spoken sentence that did not even have any thing to take it to this level.
I also said that this is a place of public worship and it is here to serve the public and for the benefit of the public according to the Charity commission and it is exactly similar to a church and comes under the same regulation with Tax exemption and license to collect money fro charity purpose as well as having a public liability insurance.
I added that If they have to take by your advice and prevent me from going to that place of worship they have to go through the legal proceeding and follow the law of the land and get a court injunction.
At that point I could not believe her reply, She said but you know that going to court is going to take long time and I then asked for the governing document to see whether these people have any power under this document to prevent me from going there. and again Her, The Asian police woman was the one who was replying all the time she said you don't need to see the document I know that these people are the trustees and if you come her we will arrest you for tress passing.
I was shocked to see her vouching for them, advising them and not accepting the law of the land never mind taking a side and have no integrity while all her colleagues were just watching and no one took her on the side too tell her what are you doing???
I said that I will not be denied access to the place without a court injunction where I get the chance to represent my case and it is up to the court to decide but for the Asian Police woman to act as police officer, lawyer or citizen advice bureau, a verbal notary public by vouching for them, denying my human rights of freedom of speech, worship and movement and not accepting the law of the land or going through the judiciary as well as acting unprofessionally, no integrity, impartiality and conducted herself in a bad way. That was to me a shock.
All that was one thing but for all the officers who attended including the inspector to agree with everything she said and go alone with that made me wondering if I was in UK or some other country where there is no rule of law.
I took my car after telling all of them that I will keep coming until they get a court injunction. and as I was leaving I stopped just to tell this officer that what she did was not right and I will take the matter further. Her colleague threatened me that if I don't leave I will be arrested. I left but I did not know why would I be arrested??
I kept going to the same place and I spoke few times to the same inspector and the superintendent about this action. I thought that they would do something to discipline this Asian police woman. But I did not get anywhere.
The Superintendent called me and wanted to listen to what I had to say and after saying sorry to me twice I thought that she would do something about it.
after one week I was sitting on a chair inside that place of worship the date was 04/04/2014 and I found couple of people coming to me telling me that there is someone wants to talk to me. I asked who they answered they don't know.
I went out to see who was that person and it was another Asian police officer who was asking me to leave. I said why? I was just sitting not even talking to anyone.
He replied because on the 28th March you spoke out to the imam and they told you to leave the mosque.
I said but this was last week and it was dealt with and I have been coming since then and everyone including the same people was seeing and talking to me.
Plus I asked him to call his inspector who I spoke to that particular day and he was aware that I have been coming and going without any issue.
He refused to listen to me nor to talk to his inspector and was asking me just to leave. It was the time for the prayer so I went back and sat to offer my prayer and suddenly the side door next to where I sit was opened and I was man handled by two thugs under the instruction of that Asian police officer which resulted in breaking my arm.
I asked him to arrest these people and to report the assault which he witnessed and in fact he was an active element as he was instructing then to do so.
He refused to do anything or to talk to witnesses or report the crime of assault and then he was joined with the Other Asian police woman who was offering her legal advice and did all the job the week before.
I went to West Middlesex hospital and had my arm ex-ray and it was found with acute fracture that I had to have it in plaster for one whole month since that after two weeks it was still not healed.
from that date and after I put an official complaint against the police officers, they covered up for each other, the inspector who did investigate my complaint did not take a statement from me nor from any witnesses or CCTV footage to what happen and concluded that I received the minimum standard of the service.
after that report the police started to target me and not only that but went as far as setting me up.
on the 23rd may, I was arrested for the first time without any reason or evidence for moving a barrier put by individuals on the public road to block car access to the road leading to the mosque. My driver was arrested too and anther person who was with me.
Three of us was arrested unlawfully and wrongfully, after we went to the police station and been humiliated on front of all the community being arrested and taking in a police car and two police vans. They could not find anything to charge us with and no further action was taken.
But my driver got a falsified fraudulent speeding Ticket from the arresting officer and singed it with someone else's name. the serious misconduct investigation unit confirmed that to me by email after I made a complaint but no action was taken against that officer.
Both my driver and the other person who were with me were taken back to the mosque to take their car from the car park but I was kept in custody and was arrested again while in custody. Honestly it is true I was arrested again while in custody. again wrongfully arrested and unlawful.
The interview lasted four or five minutes and the PC who interviewed me she was trying to stop the interview when I asked her to explain why I was arrested and what was the allegations and who was the victim and if she had any statement from a victim? She replied she did not have any information and as soon I was saying to her that was wrongful arrest. She tried to stop the interview without letting me finishing my questions. I was released on bail , why?? I don't know but after I returned to custody for that bail I was told no further action and they have nothing
a week later I was arrested again from my home for allegations that I pulled someone from his collar. I went to the police station and again no evidence, no statement and this time I was assaulted verbally and physically by two custody sergeants.
I reported all that to the IPCC and the Directorate of professional standard who referred the matter to the police station to investigate . Yes, the same people.
every-time they are perfect and they got away with all that corruption and you can say anything else starting from the lowest rank in the station to the superintendent Sally Benatar who played a big role in the whole thing whether via phone discussions or email correspondents.
If you read my exchange emails with Sally Benatar you will be shocked, including the front desk civilians who honestly if they were under my command I would have turned up all of them for disciplinary action.
As for the inspectors who have no idea how to conduct investigation and cover up for each other as well as the rest of the officers I have so many evidence to support my allegation I am making in this letter, including video footage, voice recording, photos and witnesses statements from 100's of witnessed who wrote many times complaining about how the police was dealing with me and how they have lost faith in them.
I wrote to IPCC before for other incidents and twice you refer it to the Directorate of professional standard who then send it to the same people in the police station whom I am complaining about in Hounslow police station and of course it come back with the standard conclusion that they are so perfect and that I have received the minimum standard of the service although all that I have received is broken am, injuries, bruises, assault by thugs on front of the police and then assault by the sergeants in the custody as well as falsifying documents and issuing my driver with three points claiming he was in a different road at certain time when we were by a car park of the mosque and we only left in a police car while under arrest.
The officer issued the driver the ticket in custody and he put a time and a place where neither the driver or the police officer were even there and then he signed with someone else name.
The Directorate of professional standard after asking me for the evidence they confirmed all my statement was true but they did nothing about the fraud that the officer committed , instead they asked us to dispute the ticket at court.!!!! We could have done that,
The problem is we reported a fraudster and a corrupted police officer not to dispute the ticket but to take him off the service because he will have so many victims everyday.
The issues I presented to you is more serious than being dealt with the Directorate of professional standard and according Liz Gibbs in the serious misconduct investigation unit she said to me that my appeal should be dealt with by IPCC. because the nature of the matter is very serious and it involves superintendent Sally Benatar as well as three inspectors and five police officers and two custody sergeant.
As for the front desk guy called Amish/ Anish who was acting deliberately in a very rude way and rather than handing me the returning letter through the customer front desk.
He was enjoying keeping me waiting for him while he is was just sitting doing nothing, playing with the phone, talking to his colleague about anything or wondering around while I am sanding just waiting to see when he will decide to ask me what he can do for me.
He asked me to step inside the glass box to hand me the return paper which he had it in his hand and could just pass it on to me from the front desk but instead I have to step into his office to receive the letter then he left me inside that glass box after giving me the return date and went away and disappeared without letting me out, .I had to wait for another person to come and let me out.
The Superintendent Sally Benatar giving orders to all officers and people in the station not to take or report any crime committed against me and she admitted that on a phone call which I followed up with an email to her asking her if she realize the consequences of her action.
I am officially asking the IPCC to do their duty towards me and take over all the maters from these people and investigate it properly. It must be made clear to everyone that no one is above the law.
They are corrupted and they abuse their authority, victimizing an honorable innocent citizen after wrongfully arresting me and let me go because they failed to provide any evidence or even a victim name or statement or anything at all to justify their arrest or why they assaulted me in custody and denied me everything including medication, lawyer ....etc
These Police station full of corrupted officers, abusing their position and power and they do all that is in their power to set me up with anything and still failing just because I complained about three officers first then the inspector who brushed the whole thing under the carpet to cover up for them and deny me justice.
I strongly request IPCC to do their duty towards me and investigate the whole thing and I will provide all evidence as well as there is even much more evidence where these crimes against me have taken place.
I cannot believe that when I am in that age and from young officers the same age of my children I can be a victim of the police who are the law enforcement institution and should be the first people to respect the law and serve the community and gain their trust, they abuse their power and become corrupt while their superiors are okay with it.
I Lived as a respectable honorable man within the society and here I am with some corrupted and irresponsible persons who I don’t understand why they joint the police, They set me up and with total abuse of the power they are given they wrongfully arrest me then try to get at me back
Sam XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you read my exchange emails with Sally XXXXXXX you will be shocked, including the front desk civilians who honestly if they were under my command I would have turned up all of them for disciplinary action.
The issues I presented to you is more serious than being dealt with the Directorate of professional standard and according Liz XXXXX in the serious misconduct investigation unit she said to me that my appeal should be dealt with by IPCC. because the nature of the matter is very serious and it involves superintendent Sally XXXXXXX as well as three inspectors and five police officers and two custody sergeant.
The Superintendent Sally XXXXXXX giving orders to all officers and people in the station not to take or report any crime committed against me and she admitted that on a phone call which I followed up with an email to her asking her if she realize the consequences of her action.
Sam XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
In summary what is if you would like to know. Given the late hour it may be am when I reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what should I do tomorrow at the magistrate court and how I can ask them to dismiss the case with prejudice and ask the CPS to re-investigate the whole thing properly including the police officers.

Tell me in simple English what can I do and how.

You ask the prosecutor. Or you ask the court for an adjournment. It's possible to ask the court stay the proceedings because of an abuse of process, but that is unlikely.
If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.
Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/