LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

i live in carlisle ,morton park in block of flat ,i ve here

Customer Question

i live in carlisle ,morton park in block of flat ,i ve here 11yrs +the guy next door has been in a few years and always had lock on gates at side ,we all have keys to stop any one comeing in ,youngers,,ive have a dog 15 yrs old and he know says if i wish to leave gate open and no lock on gate up to me but we live in a block of 4 flats he keep waliking in front of my window and banging it ,ive been in touch with carlisle city council and riverside ,can i do anything about it ???
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.
LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

Can you give me some more information please? Is the local authority your landlord? Can you explain about the gate a little more please? Why does you having a dog mean you want it unlocked. How often and for how long has he been banging on your window? Why does he do it?