12826847

I have been driving just over a year and am 18. I have just

I have been driving just over a year and am 18. I have just had a speeding fine for doing average of 58mph on the infamous part of motorway m60 and unfortunately one week later received a second for exactly the same offence do you think I will be offered the speed awareness course or do you think they will revoke my licence which i need to get to university thanks
So you already have 3 points?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I haven't received any points or offers yet just received the notice of intended prosecution which I sent back and then received another which at first I thought was a duplicate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Still awaiting a reply
Are they in 2 different places or the same place please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
On the same stretch of motorway same place
Sorry for the delay and the interuption.
I will just type out an answer now if you can give me 10 minutes
Thanks and I'm sorry for the interruption above.
They may actually not pursue both. It depends how close the points of enforcement were away from each other. They do not always.
If they do then the first matter may be dealt with by means of a speed awareness course. Their policy is not to offer it if there is anything outstanding so its a risk but you might be lucky. They do get that wrong quite often and can depart from it when it suits them.
You must accept that offer though. If the first matter leads to points then you will not be eligible for the course and then you will get 6 and that will lead to a mandatory revocation.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice