29905560

I have been given potential redundancy and have been asked

Customer Question

I have been given potential redundancy and have been asked to reapply for my role however they have reduced the commission structure and this will reflect in my OTE earnings what rights do I have if any? I have been with the company for 5 years my current roles job specification has changed whereby they are saying that you will need to be able to stay overnight as the role is now national however they know that I cannot do this as I am a single parent I am being pushed in to another sales role which is in essence a demotian. What rights do I have if any?

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Would you rather be made redundant?
Customer:

This is not what I have asked

Ben Jones :

I understand that but I need to know that because it is relevant to your situation and I need to know the answer before I can direct my response.