75100385

hello is there anything I can do to stop dog fouling on my

Customer Question

hello
is there anything I can do to stop dog fouling on my front garden.
I try to protect it by using anti dog/cat pellets, sprays etc, but they are expensive and not really efficient. I live in an open area so fences are not an option. I'm trying to watch out for the owners but not had any success so far. I think I know who they may be, but afraid to say something in case I'm wrong and cause problems for myself by doing do. Is there anything that i could do legally?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you thought of getting CCTV please?
Customer:

yes, but it is rather expensive to install one that would show a clear picture.

Customer:

I was thinking of perhaps using some stronger substances that may cause discomfort but not harm the animals. thus discouraging the owners from letting their dogs loose in the garden.

Alex Watts : Can you have a low fence?