29905560

Until relatively recently I had a housekeeper for nearly 2

Customer Question

Until relatively recently I had a housekeeper for nearly 2 years.
I used her services much and she performed many useful duties around my bungalow.
Towards the end of her tenure I noticed a few things going missing.
Also strange goings on regarding her changing her clothes (As per my internal surveillance of which she was aware) whilst in my bungalow.
Also I noticed some money disappear, and some of my medication.
It caused much anxiety at the time. I am over it now, however, I am wondering what recourse to make of it.
To accuse her would be rather silly as I have no real proof.
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you hoping to achieve in this situation?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - what are you hoping to achieve in this situation?

Customer :

Hi Ben

Customer :

First of all let me explain about the changing of clothes

Customer :

I just noticed that from one surveillance photo to the next that she had a different outfit on.

Customer :

I thought that was rather strange since there was only about 2 minutes between shots. So if she was trying to mess with my mind then she did a good job. I feel rather sad as we had a good working relationship prior to this

Customer :

Ben - It might be best to close this question as something more pressing has appeared in the post. I think she shall be my friend from now on, which is what I would like.

Ben Jones :

ok no problem I will close this question and issue a refund