tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

I am in the process of buying a house ,when measuring windows

Customer Question

I am in the process of buying a house ,when measuring windows I noticed a door painted the same colour as the next door Indian resteraunt I asked the seller about this and was told it was a lobby to access her garden but she has not been able to as it is locked The door is directly under the bedroom clearly part of her property When I asked for access I found it full of bins LPG bottles with no access I was refused entry.The building is rented by the resteraunt I was told her mother and father who owned it till their death the owner of the building next door took control of the lobby and put a door and lock on it surly this amounts to land grab. Where do I stand when the deal is concluded
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.
tdlawyer :

Hello, thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I can help with this.

tdlawyer :

Are you asking whether the Indian restaurant next door has tried to "land grab"?