13262538

Good morning,Please can I get some advice on how to

Good morning, Please can I get some advice on how to get an injunction from preventing a relative to have access to my children I am going through a very difficult period with my wife and now she is spending a lot of time at the place of her aunty. Whilst I cannot stop her from going out I just do not want my children being around that woman's house as I do not like the company she is keeping. Can someone please help Yours sincerely ***** ***** XXXXXXX *****@******.*** ***********

What risk does the Aunt pose to the children?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This lady has left her marital home and was very abusive towards the husband.

My wife children over to her house and staying over till gone past midnight is unacceptable.

Even though we have been having problems at home this I can manage when she goes out and I stay with the children.

But taking them out in the evening and when I arrived home late at night there is no one at home. Then I tried calling and the phone was switched off.

Up until 1.40 on Saturday morning 18th July they were not at home.

I found out from the kids later they were out at a party on Friday night at the house of someone they have never been.

And this aunty was the one who invited them.

I don't mind Jamilah going out but not with the kids late at night

So in fact this is not about the Aunt herself - it is about your wife's care of the children.
How old are the children?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

10, 8 and 3 years old.

Jamilah is not very careful about who she exposes our children to.

The aunt has left her own husband and Jamilah is spending too much over at her place.

I have no issues her going out wherever she likes I just want my children to be home at most times and not taken to homes where they can learn bad things.

Jamilah's care of the children is my main concern yes

Thank you very much

Abu XXXXXX

The answer to the question you actually asked is - you cannot get such an Order.
It is clear that this relative poses no direct threat to the children and has caused them no direct harm which would be necessary to get such an order.
However you are entitled to discuss with your wife the needs of your children - who are too young to be partying late into the night.
You can do this using Couples Counselling if you intend to stay together - or Family mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) if it is clear that you will be separating
Please ask if you need further details