tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

Hi my name is ***** ***** made bankrupt in february this year.shortly

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** made bankrupt in february this year.shortly after i recieved a court order to attend the queens bench in london following a dispute over 17000.00 with a old client.
I informed the judge this was not owed and that i am a bankruptcy.the judge placed a stay? On the case pending the out come of bankruptcy.
I have asked my trustee to send me a copy of creditors and found this claimant had gone to another court to be added to the creditors list.
Is this a correct procedure or am i entitled to fight the claim
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.
tdlawyer :

Hi thanks for your question.

tdlawyer :

My name is ***** ***** I can assist with this.

tdlawyer :

I'm not sure what you mean when you say the claimant creditor had gone to another court to be added to the creditors' list? Do you mean that they had supported the bankruptcy petition against you?