UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Dear Solicitor, I am hungarian . I work as a physiotherapist

Dear Solicitor,
I am hungarian . I work as a physiotherapist in Budapest.I have a privat company in Budapest. I got married with my husband who is British and he works in London.We have been commuting for 11 years. We would like to talk to a lawyer who can help us ....how can I get citizenship or passport....? pension?....to do a company in England? We live in Hillingdon. it would be nice to get somewhere an appointement to get answer on our questions.
Sincerely:
Erika Davis
Hello Erika,

This is a Q&A site and all communication must be done through here.

As a Hungarian (EEA) national, you are free to work in the UK without any restriction and you may open a company here in the UK without any restriction.

Once you have lived in the UK for 5 years and exercised treaty rights here (i.e. employment or self employment in the UK) you may apply for naturalisation as a British Citizen as you will become a UK permanent resident after 5 years in the UK and at that point, you will be eligible to apply for citizenship without any waiting period assuming that you will remain married to a British citizen.

May I help further?