29905560

I ordered Vax cleaner in March 2013 - I ordered this cleaner

Customer Question

I ordered Vax cleaner in March 2013 - I ordered this cleaner by telephone and at no time was I told I could not return it to ISME once I had removed it from the box to test it, I ordered this particular cleaner because it was said to be light weight - unfortunately it was not. I sent it back twice because Isme kept returning it to me, I am registered as disabled - and I live in a Park Home where space is very restricted . also at this time my husband passed away - and coping with my husband's death I pushed the cleaner out of my mind - so ISME added the cost of the cleaner plus all their expenses incurred in sending the cleaner back to me - eventually ISME kept the cleaner - but are still insisting I pay for it.
The situation now is that I only owe ISME the cost of the cleaner - can you tell me if by law they can insist I pay for a cleaner that was not suitable and returned to them by return. I do not know how to deal with this problem -
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you hoping to achieve here - simply get your money back?